November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! Gift N2

Hey simmers! I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I have been working on this eyeset for the past week, and let me tell you, it was NOT fun! First I actually tried creating the iris, and that turned out HORRIBLE. Then I tried a new method, and I'm actually pretty satisfied with the results. Sorry there is only 5 colors, but I couldn't wait to get this out, and I didn't know what other colors to add.



It has 5 brilliant colors; green, brown, blue, hazel, and blue green.

Enjoy! And please note the following before downloading:

You may:
-Use my creations in photos, videos, and public media as long as you give me, Mojo Jojo Sims, credit and a direct link to my site: http://www.mojojojosims.blogspot.com

You may NOT:
-Upload my content to a paysite.
-Modify my content and upload.
-Redistribute my content without my permission.
-Claim that my content is yours.
-Reupload my files to another website.


Please respect my policy and thank you for downloading.



No comments:

Post a Comment