November 18, 2012

Happy Grand Opening! Gift N1

Happy Grand Opening! This is a new teenage female sim named Katima Redmond.




Before you download and extract, please read the text file in there. Please note the following before downloading:


You may:
-Use my creations in photos, videos, and public media as long as you give me, Mojo Jojo Sims, credit and a direct link to my site: http://www.mojojojosims.blogspot.com

You may NOT:
-Upload my content to a paysite.
-Modify my content and upload.
-Redistribute my content without my permission.
-Claim that my content is yours.
-Reupload my files to another website.


Please respect my policy and thank you for downloading. If you are having any problems downloading or seeing this sim in-game, please let me know in the comments section below. I do have nightlife ep and the celebration sp, but I don't think it will matter if you just have base-game. If it doesn't work, please let me know by emailing me or commenting.


Happy Grand Opening!

DOWNLOAD

**Additional Credits**
Living Room Set 'DOTY 2010 Prize'. Click here.
Eyes and eyeliner by Tifa. Click here.
Freckles by Vividmiss at MTS2. Click here.

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful in-game! I have never seen such a detailed sim in my life! I love her so much and thank you, shes gorgggg! (In awe)

    ReplyDelete